- Compilation of high-quality workshop documentation (e.g. information on service, maintenance and repair of vehicles for workshop systems)
- Work methods and determination of time
- Electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams
- System descriptions and function descriptions
- Operating manuals, brochures, guidebooks, technical data manuals
- System-independent information on CD/DVD
In order to handle maintenance or repair services, workshop systems are fed with all the technical descriptions and information. The information, which is always up-to-date and precise, enables workshop employees to take specific actions and process the order correctly. By steadily optimizing processes it is possible to reduce the compilation costs. Great value is placed on the timeliness, accuracy, clarity and fast retrieval of the information.